Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Where should I move: San Antonio, Fort Worth, Tulsa, Oklahoma City, Atlanta, or Jackson, MS? Why?


Where should I move: San Antonio, Fort Worth, Tulsa, Oklahoma City, Atlanta, or Jackson, MS? Why?
These are the urban areas in which I'm considering law school. Which of these do you prefer, not prefer, and why? If you choose to get even more specific: -You can rank the cities -You can give a little inside info about the cities Given the strength of the particular law schools, the regional markets for lawyers, proximity to other great metro areas, and general friendliness of the people, this is my list so far: 1. Top choice - San Antonio 2. Fort Worth 3. Atlanta 4. (tie) Oklahoma City, Tulsa 6. Bottom choice - Jackson I appreciate any and all input!
Polls & Surveys - 7 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
anywhere in Texas
2 :
go with san antonio, they have the spurs
3 :
I would say Atlanta or San Antonio
4 :
Oh, come on! OKC should rank at least #2 on your list!
5 :
!. OKC 2. Tulsa 3. Atlanta 4. Fort Worth 5. San Antonio 6. Jackson I chose OKC because I have been there and the people are wonderful. The housing market is great, schools are a number 1 point of interest to them, taxes are low, there are many things to do, crime is relatively low, and, after the bombing, they all really pulled together just like a community should. I know the hospitals are great because of the sports medicine hospital McBride's, and their heart hospital. I'm thinking of relocating there myself. The rest of your choices are ok, but I wouldn't like the heat in the summer time. Good Luck. :)
6 :
San Antonio! I've been there before and I've loved it! They have the best food, best hangouts....just totally great all around! Atlanta's not so bad, either.