Friday, August 12, 2011

Do they make guest accounts on school computers?


Do they make guest accounts on school computers?
No particular reason. And I'm serious. I was just reading a story and the climax involves a guest account on a school computer. I would ask, but I really don't think that would accept my "no particular reason" "excuse." I am in the Oklahoma City Public School System.
Other - Computers - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
In my high school their are no guest accounts at all for security reasons
2 :
If the computers are Internet connected, you will rarely find guest accounts since the school is responsible for linking activity to an actual user. In other words, it would be irresponsible and a potential liability for a school to allow guest accounts.