Saturday, August 20, 2011

Moving to Oklahoma city, need some advice and suggestions...?


Moving to Oklahoma city, need some advice and suggestions...?
I live in NJ and planning to move to OK city for a job in University of Oklahoma Health Science Center that is located at 975 N.E. 10th street. I have no idea about the OK city, the only few things I heard that people are friendly, cost of living is cheaper and the real estate is also affordable. I have kids going to school (Elementary), thus I need to find a good school district too. Also, when I talk about moving to OK, people here scaring me that the schools are not really as good as in NJ or any other NE states. Again, I have no idea....unless someone out there who lived in NE states and moved to OK would tell me what exactly the schools are in OK and good school districts around OK city. Please help to get more information...
Other - United States - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
I personally can't help you but I would recommend that you go to citydata.com (the Oklahoma forum). They will help you out.