Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Oklahoma School of Photography?


Oklahoma School of Photography?
In Oklahoma City, Oklahoma. Is it any good? What do they specialize in? Can anyone who has gone there tell me anything about it? I love photography and if things work out I would love to somehow turn it into a career?
Photography - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Hi Soul! I am going to attempt to offer a bit of advice in this area but quite honestly; I do not know about the Oklahoma School of Photography. My thoughts to you centers around the fact that there are a number of quality schools that teach photography. I personally have gone to several to improve my own methods of photography as well as to learn new techniques taught by those with more advanced experience than I. You can find a number of schools in your area and many online. Remember that in the past decade, 'Digital' has advanced, taking over the stage of 35mm photography. There are so many cameras out there now that take advantages of this and allows you newer perspective in the art of photography. Given this, you may be better served to discover as much as possible about the newer digital cameras while trying to improve upon your skills as a photographer. The art and technique of photo shooting remains basically the same except you have higher enhancement of the photos that you take with digital as opposed to 35mm. I have discovered this recently due to a new digital that I acquired from a friend. It is a rather expensive model that I picked up in a trade with him and I am ever so happy in acquiring it. It has features that I never dreamed of and by going to a web site offered by the manufacturer and also by inquiring through their online tech support; I was able to distinguish and learn how to use these features to my great advantages. Upon showing my newest photos, my friend regrets not keeping the camera because he did not understand completely how to operate and use its functions to their fullest advantages. What this is telling you is that the manufacturer of your camera(s) should also have a website and tech support. Use them to the greatest extent possible.;then you may better be served to learn and improve yourself in areas that you feel lacking. I love nature and photographing natural scenes as well as manmade scenery. Animals and natural scenery compse the bulk of my photography. I am a certified Naui and Padi diver and also love underwater photography. There are so many areas that you may enter into and learn the tricks of the trade so-to-speak; that it is a rewarding lifetime experience. I hope that this may assist you and what ever you do, enjoy your photography experiences. They will remain with you throughout your entire life!
2 :
It's a good school. It's a good way to start. You will get a good foundation in photography to advance on.