Sunday, April 10, 2011

Can anyone tell me the best method to take in getting a nursing degree and the best school in Oklahoma?


Can anyone tell me the best method to take in getting a nursing degree and the best school in Oklahoma?
I have a MBA degree but no luck in finding a job in Oklahoma City area. I going to go back to school in nursing and I need some information about the best school in Oklahoma City in the shortest time. If I should go for LPN degree first, then RN. If someone can assist me with some possible information regarding this matter, it will be gladly appreaciated.
Higher Education (University +) - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
With two degrees already, you should look for an accelerated program in nursing. I don't know what's available in OK, but it will be at your large universities that have a medical school. Here's an example in Oregon of what I'm talking about.... http://www.ohsu.edu/xd/education/schools/school-of-nursing/programs/undergraduate/accelerated-bs/index.cfm