Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Is Oklahoma City University an actual good school?


Is Oklahoma City University an actual good school?
I am looking through college profiles, and I need personal opinions over OCU.
Higher Education (University +) - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Like any University, it depends on your major. I have a BS in Science and a BA in Liberal Arts from OCU, and completed 24 hours of Masters work in Education. I love the school. If you are a business major, or a criminal justice major, or a performing arts/dance major, or an education major...I would recommend it over any other University. The class size is small, the professors are accessible, and the campus is safe, in spite of being located in midtown OKC. At least go take a campus tour, and see if you love it as much as I did.