Monday, April 4, 2011

What are the best neighborhoods to live in Oklahoma City, OK ?


What are the best neighborhoods to live in Oklahoma City, OK ?
I am a single white female, going to be attending school in Oklahoma City and want to know where the best areas of town are. I will be renting an apartment and want to feel safe. Any suggestions would be great!
Renting & Real Estate - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
I just moved here in July. I was told the N and NW parts of town are the best and safest. I moved to Gables at Westlake apartments and so far I think it's great. My coworker moved to Quail Landing apartments, and those are nice too. Both are definitely not the least expensive, though.
2 :
Check this website to help you decide. Good Luck!
3 :
Try contacting a local real estate agent. They will know everything there is to know about cheap and safe options. A really good website to browse local real estate/real estate agents is: http://www.realestateforsaleinoklahoma.com It's really easy to navigate and is full of info about realtors with links to their personal websites. Most of their websites will have all the available homes/rentals in the area along with community info, so you can do some research before you contact anyone. Hopefully that works for you. Good luck!