Friday, March 18, 2011

I am looking for information about the haunting at he old Central High School in Oklahoma city?


I am looking for information about the haunting at he old Central High School in Oklahoma city?
I have read about it before. One of my friends husband used to work there and hated it because of the little boy that stayed crouched down in the stairwell and watched people. The building has not been used as a school for 20 something years now but I can't find the information on the haunting any more. Can any one point me in the right direction or tell me what you may know about the haunting? Thank you so much!!!
Religion & Spirituality - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Google came up with nothing about a 'haunting' there. Are you sure it wasn't called something else back then?