Friday, July 8, 2011

What is the going rate for tae kwon do in Oklahoma City and where are the best schools?


What is the going rate for tae kwon do in Oklahoma City and where are the best schools?

Martial Arts - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Sorry, but I'm sure only a percent of people online at the moment take Tae Kwon Do, and an even smaller percent who live in Oklahoma. This is a list of schools that teach Tae Kwon Do in Oklahoma. I'm sure most (if not all) of them have a website with the details you need. Take the time to look at them all and see which works best for you. http://www.tkd.net/schools/OK.htm
2 :
I know of a Kung Fu School on SW 89th and South Santa Fe, Oklahoma City. The name is Phoenix Rising Kung Fu San Soo. You can check out the web site at www.getkungfu.com for all the details.
3 :I take TKD but I don't live in Oklahoma City. I'd say a fair price would be around $50 a month.