Tuesday, June 14, 2011

How can I get inexpensive air fare from Pgh to Oklahoma City? I cannot find anything affordable! ?


How can I get inexpensive air fare from Pgh to Oklahoma City? I cannot find anything affordable! ?
All those ads on TV lie. I can't get anything for under $200 per person and my son made the National High School Honor's Choir - I need to get the two of us to Oklahoma City in March!
Other - United States - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
March prices are jacked up every year due to trips like your son's, spring break and Easter (although I never know when Easter is). Tuesdays will be cheaper, which trips like these don't usually travel on. So you can get it for $200, but... Tuesday-Th 3/15-3/17 $209 at Priceline.
2 :
Check into flying to Tulsa instead. It's about 90 mins North of OKC. Dallas is about 3 hours south. You might be able to find cheaper flights.